Working for the BBKA is interesting and rewarding. Whether it be at our Head Office at Stoneleigh Park or be it Home based, you will be supporting what is primarily a volunteer serviced charity.
TREASURER - BBKA is currently seeking a Treasurer.
We are currently looking for an individual with a background in finance or accounting who can bring essential skills to our team and ensure that the charity continues to develop in the role of Honorary Treasurer.
Some of the duties include:
- Maintaining an overview of BBKA’s financial affairs.
- Ensuring that proper financial records and procedures are maintained
- Advising on the preparation of budgets, accounts and financial statements including liaising with our accountants
- Ensuring that the accounts are prepared and disclosed in the form required by funders and the relevant statutory bodies, e.g. The charity commission and/or the registrar of companies
- Making a formal presentation of the accounts at the annual general meeting
- Remain accountable to the Chair of the Finance Committee and is expected to attend regular meetings of that committee and those of the Executive Committee to which an invitation has been extended.
- Maintain regular communication in between meetings
- Provide guidance to staff on financial procedures as agreed
This is a voluntary role to apply for this role please send over your CV and a covering letter detailing your interest and suitability and/or if you would like a copy of the job description please contact Jane Moseley, BBKA Operations Director & General Secretary at email@example.com
Closing date June 5th 2012
TRUSTEES - Deadline for applications 12 weeks before the Annual Delegate Meeting which takes place in January each year. Please contact Jane Moseley for more information.