- Only BBKA members can upload photographs to the BBKA Website Gallery.
- To upload photographs you must be logged in to the site.
- If you have not previously uploaded any photographs:
- You first need to create an album i.e. Click on words create an album
- Complete the Album Name box
- Provide some information about the album in the information box below
- Click on the Create Album button
- When your album has been created, you can then upload your pictures either singly or multiples.
- When the pictures have been fully uploaded to your album, you are requested to identify (tag) the picture using the available options e.g. brood, queen, comb etc, and also include a caption for the picture. If a suitable tag does not exist, please contact the Website.
- When you have added all of your photographs, click on the Save all changes button.
- If you have previously downloaded photographs and your album exists:
- You can add to or edit your album
- Opening your album by clicking on the View your album tab on the right side and when the view album page opens, click on the pencil (edit) sign
- Upload your pictures either singly or multiples as per (4) & (5) above.
- When you have added all of your photographs, click on the Save all changes tab.
- Your photographs will automatically be added to your album for display but will also be presented to the Webeditor for moderation. If a photo is rejected it will be removed from the Gallery and any posts to which it has been linked.
Note: The number of photograph categories (tags) is not restricted so if you have any additional suggestions or any other comments about the Gallery contact the Website.